- Originality: Uniqueness in the product or business model.
- Team: A committed team of at least two people.
- Inclusion: Have the potential to enhance financial inclusion or contribute to the government’s cashless agenda.
- Stage: Post revenue and in operation for at least one year since product launch.
- Risk level: No red flags, particularly around impact and consumer protection.
- Must be a registered company with evidence of traction in either revenue or active users
- Must be a member company of Rwanda ICT Chamber or ready to become a member
- Must have a fintech product currently in the market (e.g., digital payments & remittances, lending & financing, savings & investments, insurances, etc.)
A potential to become the winner of a $20,000 or 3 winners for $15,000 grants, towards company milestones together with tailored business building support for all selected fintech startups.
The first cohort will run from August to February.
FinTecHub is looking for early-stage post revenue fintech startups operating in Rwanda. In particular, your company needs to have an existing product and revenue traction.
Yes, the FinTecHub team will not share your company information that is not already public.
We want at least one senior startup leader willing to actively participate in all activities and complete all the technical assistance support milestones. Active participation in virtual peer learning events and workshops that will be planned throughout the six-month implementation period.
Some error has occured.